IGS specialists can perform a complete Slot Analysis Audit, which will lead to an extensive Performance Analyses Report. Audit results are based on an Audit on site and an analysis of the data from the casino’s Slot Management System. The Performance Analyses Report will show if the financial goals of the casino are achieved, such as:
POPULARITY / OCCUPANCY:
Credits per Line Bet
Average Bet as percentage of Maximum Bet.
The Performance Analyses Report will show also if the marketing goals of the casino are achieved, such as:
- Does the mix of machines and associated equipment meet the expectation of the different player groups?
- Does the mix of mystery, progressive and bonus prices meet the expectation of the intended player group(s)?
- Do mystery-, progressive- and/or bonus-prices contribute to the result?
- Do changes have the expected effect?
When we think that improvements are possible, we will give advice for changes in:
- Credit values
- Physical machine location
- Jackpot management
- Loyalty management
- Instore communication
We are Independent, so our advice will only be based on the analyses and will not be influenced by preferences for specific slot machine suppliers.